L-Histidine Amino Acid fine powder
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Delivery Time:||10 Days|
|Productivity:||20 tons per week|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Supply Ability:||20 tons per week|
Model No.: EHP-1002
Synonyms: (s)-1h-imidazole-4-alanin;(s)-1h-imidazole-4-propanoicaci;(s)-4-(2-amino-2-carboxyethyl)imidazole;(s)-alpha-amino-1h-imidazole-4-propanoicacid;1H-Imidazole-4-propanoic acid, alpha-amino-, (S)-;3-(1h-imidazol-4-yl)-l-alanin;4-(2-Amino-2-carboxyethyl)imidazole;alpha-amino-4(or5)-imidazolepropionicacid
Product Categories: Amino Acids;Histidine [His, H];Amino Acids and Derivatives;alpha-Amino Acids;Biochemistry;Nutritional Supplements;Amino Acids;amino
Mol File: 71-00-1.mol
L-Histidine Chemical Properties
Melting point 282 °C (dec.)(lit.)
alpha 12.4 º (c=11,6N HCl)
refractive index 13 ° (C=11, 6mol/L HCl)
storage temp. Store at RT.
solubility H2O: 50 mg/mL
pka 1.8(at 25℃)
color White to off-white or pale yellow
PH 7.0-8.0 (25℃, 0.1M in H2O)
Water Solubility 41.6 g/L (25 ºC)
Stability: Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
CAS DataBase Reference 71-00-1(CAS DataBase Reference)
NIST Chemistry Reference L-Histidine(71-00-1)
EPA Substance Registry System L-Histidine(71-00-1)
L-Histidine Usage And Synthesis
White crystalline or crystalline powder,odorless,slightly bitter taste. Melting and decomposition at about 277~288 ℃. The imidazole and metal ions are easy to form complex salt. Dissolve in water (4.3g/100ml, 25 ℃), very difficult to dissolve in ethanol, insoluble in ether.
It is commonly used for its hydrochloride, because of minimal solubility and other reasons.
(1) nutritional supplements. It is the very important components of Amino acid infusion and comprehensive amino acid preparations. It can be used in the treatment of gastric ulcer, anemia, allergies and so on.
(2) It is used for biochemical research, medicine for the treatment of gastric ulcer, anemia, allergies and so on.
(3) It is used as amino acid drugs. It is the main components of amino acid infusion and amino acid preparations, for the treatment of gastric ulcer, anemia and angina, aortitis, heart failure and other cardiovascular system disorders.
Adverse reactions and contraindications: low toxicity, adult poisoning>64g/day, such as the injection of hydrochloric acid histidine with headache, flushing and heat.
(4) It is used as a nutrient enhancer, the important component of amino acid infusion and amino acid preparations. It can be used for the treatment of gastric ulcer and biochemical researchment.
(5) It is used for pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives.
(1) It is eatracted from pig blood, bovine blood. Pig blood is spraied drying and then obtained blood powder, 100kg pig blood have 18kg blood power. L-histidine is commonly used as its hydrochloride salt ([7048-02-4]). The L-histidine containing eluent was concentrated to the appearance of crystals, adjusted to pH 2.5 with hydrochloric acid, and immediately added with 2 times the amount of ethanol in the solution, standing, precipitating and filtering to obtain L-group ammonia Acid hydrochloride crude, after decolorization, recrystallization, drying in the finished product. L-histidine can also be extracted from hydrolysates of defatted soybeans.
There are two main production methods. First one is direct fermentation, with carbon source of glucose and an inducible drug-resistant strain of corynebacterium glutamicum. Second one is protein hydrolysis. The hydrolysis method is described in detail below. Pig and cattle blood , pig hair or hoof were raw materials, hydrolyzed by acid , separated and purificated to get L-histidine.
Hydrolysis:50kg of pig blood powder and 4 times amout of 6mol/L HCl were put into a hydrolysis tank and heated at 110-120 ℃ for 24 hours.
Preparation of the dilution of the column: The hydrolysis solution of the previous step was concentrated under reduced pressure, distilled water was added again, and the acid was repeatedly distilled for 3-4 times until the distillate did not flow out of the hydrochloric acid. Concentrated solution diluted with distilled water to 500L,adjusted pH to 3.5-4 with concentrated ammonia, plused 20% of the amount of blood powder activated carbon, heated, decolorizated and stirred at 90 ℃ for 6h.Then filtered when it is hot, and take the filtrate standing overnight precipitate. Filtering again, the filtrate was diluted with distilled water to 2.5% (according to the blood powder dosage), and adjusted to pH 2.5 with concentrated HCl, which was column dilution.
The column dilution was separated, washed with water and eluted. Column is Ф300mm×2000 mm, PVC material, packed with 001 × 7 (732) strong acidic styrene Cation Exchange Resin 1730mm, flow rate 1L/ min, stopping to upper column until the outflow of L histidine. Washing with water 500L, flow rate 1.5L /min. The pH 7.0-10.0 fraction was collected. After the collection, the resin was recoated for 15 min, and then regenerated with twice the amount of 1.5-2 mol/L HCl, the flow rate was 5-13 L/min. After regeneration, Washing with water untill PH 4 or so, waiting for the next column.
Purification: L-histidine acid eluent, removing ammonia with vacuum, concentrated to dry, and then dissolved with 40L distilled water, adjusted pH with 3-3.26 mol/L HCl, add 1kg activated carbon, heated and decolorizated at 90 ℃ for 30min.The filtrate was concentrated in a thin film evaporator and allowed to stand for 48 hours to precipitate crystals. The crystals were collected by filtration, washed with 95% ethanol and dried at 80 oC with vacuum for 4 hours to give L-histidine hydrochloride.
(2) Dry flour and hydrochloric acid as raw material reflux for several hours, filtrated,washed and handled with activated carbon to get L-histidine monohydrochloride crude, then purified to obtain the pure product.
(3) separated with Ion Exchange Resin from the protein hydrolyzate of the basic amino acid.
L-Histidine is an essential amino acid for human development which the body cannot produce on its own. L-Histidine is one of the 22 proteinogenic amino acids. L-Histidine precursor to histamine (H4365 00) and a component of carnosine.
Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd.
Sino-excellent provides solutions for human nutrition, beauty, food, pharmaceuticals and animal nutrition. Excellent has grown to become a global business, providing a wide range of functional products across 60 countries, with 600+ kinds of products
With over a decade of active industry experience, our wide range of supply chain capabilities allows us to be increasingly innovative when it comes to product development and a new application for our customers. we are able to provide an integrated product solution at premium quality.
Make people more healthy
1, Excellent helps customers to realize their dreams
2, Focus on customers' challenges and pressures, provide competitive solutions and continue to create maximum value for customers.
Our pursuit is to realize customers'dreams in the field of health, and relying on a drip by drip, perseverance and hard pursuit, we become the world's leading enterprises.
Serious, responsible and effective management is the greatest wealth of excellence. Respect for knowledge, personality and collective struggle to make our cause grow continuously
Widely absorb the latest research results in the field of health, modestly learn from excellent enterprises at home and abroad, develop and cooperate to develop leading technology systems, so that our products stand on their own among the world's top health powers.
To love our motherland, people, cause and life is the source of our cohesion. Responsibility consciousness, innovation spirit, dedication and solidarity, and cooperation spirit are the essence of our corporate culture, and seeking truth from facts is the criterion of our behavior.
- Company Name: Excellent Health Products Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: ZHANGCHUNYAN
- Product/Service: Botanical Extract , Nutraceuticals , Food ingredients , sports nutrition , APIs , Accessories
- Capital (Million US $): 10,000,000 RMB
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 3
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Industrial Zone, Mudian,Xuyi county,Jiangsu,China
- Contact Person: Mr. victor.wan
- Tel: 86-517-88275546
Premium Related Products